- Purpose. We'll identify the purposes for which the personal information will be collected either before or during collection.
- Means of collection. We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, only with the individual's knowledge or consent.
- Consent. If the law requires it, we will obtain your consent before otherwise using that information.
- Use. We will use personal information only for the purposes identified and other compatible purposes.
- Protection. We will protect personal information against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, by undertaking reasonable security safeguards.
- Relevancy. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which we intend to use it, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Retention. We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes.