No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice. Leason Ellis LLP has prepared the content of this website for informational purposes only. Here are a few things to keep in mind about your use of this website.
- Not legal advice. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your situation.
- No attorney-client relationship. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send us any confidential information until an attorney-client relationship is in place.
- Not an offer. The information on this website shall not be construed as an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create, nor shall the receipt of such information constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
- Actions you may or may not take. Internet users should not act upon this website's information or decide not to act based upon the information on this website without first seeking appropriate professional counsel from an attorney licensed in the user's jurisdiction.
- Not confidential. Because the content of any unsolicited internet email sent to Leason Ellis LLP at any of the email addresses you find on this website will not create an attorney-client relationship and is not confidential, please do not send us information until you speak with one of our lawyers and obtain authorization to send that information to us.
- Conflict of interest. Please understand that we cannot undertake a representation until, among other things, we are assured that doing so will not involve a conflict of interest. Therefore, we ask that you not send us any confidential information or information about any legal matter that may involve you without first contacting one of our lawyers and receiving a written statement from us whereby we agree to represent or advise you.
- You are welcome to contact us. We hope that you will find the information informative and useful, and we would be delighted to speak with you to answer any questions you may have about our firm. Please feel free to contact us to share your thoughts about our website or request more information about our firm.
The opinions and views expressed at or through this website are the opinions of the designated authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of any of their clients, this firm, or others.
Limitation of Liability
- Use of this website is at the users own risk. Leason Ellis expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any content of this website. The content of the website contains general information and may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts, or settlements. Neither the authors nor Leason Ellis make any claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, currency, or adequacy of the contents or information contained or linked.
- The materials on this website may be changed, improved, or updated without notice.
- Errors or omissions. Leason Ellis is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this website's content or damages arising from this website's use or performance under any circumstances.
- Leason Ellis does not intend this website to be advertising for legal services, but in some jurisdictions, it may be considered as such. Any prior results described on this website do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation.
Intellectual Property Policy
This website, the content therein, the name “Leason Ellis” and the logos and slogans used on this website are the property of Leason Ellis LLP and are protected by intellectual property laws including of the United States. You may make a copy of the materials posted on this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you may not make or distribute copies of any part of this website for any other purpose.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites or other content on the internet for informational purposes only. Leason Ellis cannot control these third-party links or the content found therein. Leason Ellis is not responsible for the content of any third-party website, and the inclusion of any links to such third-party websites does not constitute or imply any recommendation, approval, or endorsement of such third-party websites.
No Guarantee of Results
Certain practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for clients of Leason Ellis. These descriptions are intended only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys and should not be understood as a guarantee or assurance of future success in any matter. The results portrayed were dependent on a variety of facts and circumstances unique to the particular matters described, and do not reflect the entire record of the individual attorney(s) involved. Past results are not a guarantee of the results in future matters, and the outcome of a particular case or matter cannot be predicated upon a lawyer’s or our law firm’s past results. We do not make any guarantee, promise or other assurance that the same or similar results can be obtained in any matter we may undertake, and you should not assume that a similar result or outcome can be obtained by our law firm in your legal matter.